If you are seeking to start your own dropshipping company for an online business of yours or checking who could be the best dropshippers in the world, then you have come to the right place, for we are going to discuss that here in this article.
Dropshipping has proved to be one of the lucrative business opportunities that are trending nowadays and for good reasons, too. One of the clear reasons is the fact that you don’t need to handle shipping of the orders, store inventory or worry about running out of it. All that you need to do is to find a dropshipping supplier you could depend on, implement a dropshipping management software to automate the whole process, and you are good to go.
Some of the reasons dropshipping is attractive are the fact that it’s easy, carries low-risk of investment, and may profitable in a relatively short time. Yet, this doesn’t mean that dropshipping is risk-free, for it has some challenges.
Two of the biggest challenges is to find a supplier or a dropshipper that is reliable, that’s beside the software management which enables you to integrate with such dropshipper in order to have the order management mechanism in place.
The process shall work as follows: You get to attract as many orders as possible, then you transfer them to the supplier, the supplier will then process and ship the order for you. That’s why finding a dependable supplier that doesn’t run out of stock or make shipping errors is crucial to your business.
In this article, we will review some of the most successful dropshippers to resort to so that you can establish your dropshipping business along with the reasons for why you could choose this specific dropshipper. Here is a list of the dropshippers:
- Wholesale 2B
- Wholesale Central
- Sunrise Wholesale
- Worldwide Brands
- Dropship Direct
- Nova Engel
- Webdrop Market
Oberlo is recognized as one of the top dropshipping suppliers that are great in making the dropshipping easy and efficient.
After a successful login, you will find a long list of tutorials that will help you get started with the basics of your business. Oberlo has more than 50 dropshipping companies to pick from them depending on the type of product that you will choose.
Most of the companies are located in China, but you could find some local dropshippers as well.
Why use Oberlo?
- Has a wide range of suppliers and a large variety of products to sell
- Set the prices immediately. You could sell at a 2x or 3x the cost price
- Automatic fulfillment of the order with tracking number being in sync
- A reasonable pricing for the pro plan that allows unlimited orders
One of the disadvantages is that some Chinese suppliers might take a relatively long time to deliver your order.
Oberlo gives a basic started plan that costs you nothing, but it excludes the monitoring and tracking part. The Basic plan costs $29.90 per month and the Pro will cost you $79.90 per month.
Doba is one of the most popular dropshipping suppliers out there, with more than 2 million products available with more than 100 suppliers.
Doba is one of the preferred choices in dropshipping for those who are starting out in dropshipping business. All you need to do is to sign up and start choosing the products you are going to sell.
Now, what happens when you start receiving an order? Doba system will register that order and forwards it to the supplier, then the order is processed and shipped to the customer who made the order.
Why use Doba?
- A large product catalog coming from a wide range of suppliers
- The management software comes with a lot of features which allow search and catalog management
- Ability to bulk export to storefront
- You could sort relative to the price, order status, which allows for a quick search experience
- Notifications for the inventory status
- Constant updates about supplier’s discounts and trending products
- Ability to export data from Amazon and eBay
- Enterprise plan includes a dedicated customer success manager
Their different tiers of prices depend on your business size and the features that you would want to subscribe to.
SaleHoo is a dropshipping company that is based in New Zealand. One unique aspect of SaleHoo is that it has one plan only for pricing. So, you will still pay the same price no matter what features you are going to need.
SaleHoo provides access to 8000+ suppliers and 1.6+ million products which are verified by SaleHoo team that helps maintain the highest quality of products.
Why use SaleHoo?
- Getting access to more than 8000 suppliers and 1.6 million products
- Good quality control maintaining sourcing from very good suppliers
- Getting to source branded retail products at wholesale price
- The section that has comprehensive resources
- Getting access to member forum and research lab when you sign up(Research lab helps with products that make maximum profit)
SaleHoo has a single price plan for $67.
4. Wholesale 2B
What differs Wholesale 2B from other dropshippers is the integration provided with leading online marketplaces.
Products could be imported to Amazon, eBay, bigcommerce, woo-commerce and other channels without much effort. The integration allows for the syncing between your Wholesale 2B account and the storefront that you choose. Besides, you get a good amount of control on the inventory tracking and order automation.
Why use Wholesale 2B?
- Multi-channel order fulfillment for effective dropshipping
- Can integrate with multiple storefronts like Amazon, eBay, Expandcart, etc.
- 5+ million products available to choose from
- Pricing is variable depending on the number of channels
- A large number of products on display
- A large number of products on display
One thing to pay attention to though is the fact that Wholesale 2B takes time to solve problems that you have as a seller, the thing that could be frustrating.
The prices depend on the channels that you select, as they vary from $24.99 to $39.99/month, while you could choose a yearly plan for $67/year, too.
Before we continue, you may want to know the definition of dropshipping.
5. Wholesale Central
Wholesale Central is not a dropshipping provider, unlike the other dropshipping companies, as it’s more of a directory of wholesalers and dropshipping suppliers. The best part is that it’s totally free and requires only email verification.
Thus, if you are a retailer looking for local suppliers then you will find wholesale central very beneficial, and since they are local that will help decrease the shipping time.
You could send your questions to the seller network present in Wholesale Central, you don’t get a great UI experience, the thing that is provided by other dropshipping software.
Why use Wholesale Central?
- It has more than 1400 supplier and more than 700 thousand products
- Has a wide range of product categories
- The list of wholesalers and suppliers is well reputable
- Local suppliers for dropshipping which means less shipping time and better customer experience overall
- A lot of the wholesalers are manufacturers which mean lower prices
Price – FREE
6. Sunrise Wholesale
Sunrise Wholesale is similar to Wholesalecentral, as it contains local dropshipping suppliers who are located in the US, the thing that makes the shipping time relatively small.
Sunrise is an excellent solution for retailers who are seeking local wholesalers and suppliers and looking for a certain degree of automation relative to the multiple channels where they sell.
Why use Sunrise Wholesale?
- Local suppliers who provide products of high quality
- You could easily add products to Amazon, eBay, Expandcart stores
- Automated update of order fulfillment and tracking number in different channels
- Test product performance to create a great portfolio
- You get to try it for free for 7 days
One of the disadvantages though is the fact that the number of products available to sell is relatively low, so there might not be a lot of options to pick up from for retailers.
The monthly membership costs $29.95/month where the yearly one costs $99/year.
Looking for answers for marketing and selling online?
Attend ExpandCart’s webinar for free and meet e-commerce pros live…
CTA Button: Register for next webinar (https://bit.ly/2HpBmsc)
Aliexpress is what is making dropshipping possible in a lot of markets in the world. Actually, a lot of dropshipping suppliers in the lists above source their products from Aliexpress.
Most of dropshipping retailers are interested in products that have small size within a price range of $15-$30.
In case you want to dropship a list of products you could buy them from Aliexpress then ship them to the customer.
Why use Aliexpress?
- One of the biggest e-commerce platforms with millions of products.
- Very competitive prices in comparison to local suppliers
- A complete system with distribution and payment integrated into it
If you have your Expandcart store you could use Aliexpress plugin for dropshipping without interrupting your workflow.
There are no prices that are paid to Aliexpress, as payments are directly made to the suppliers.
8. Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brands works on the same way as Wholesale Central and Sunrise wholesale, where you get to choose from 16 million products. The downside here is that Worldwide brands do not provide the automation needed for inventory management or order processing.
Why use Worldwide Brands?
- 16 million available products to choose from
- Lots of local suppliers in the US
- User-friendly interface
- Access to Android & iOS applications
- A relatively low one-time pricing
You get to pay a one-time-only at a price of $269 when you use a coupon of $30 discount.
Dropwow works in a way similar to Oberlo and Doba where it automates the dropshipping process, no matter what the hosting suppliers are. Dropwow has a curated list of suppliers from China. The app has considerable reviews at the Expandcart store and shows up on relevant keyword searches.
Dropwow has its list of suppliers from China. Furthermore, the app has reviews on the Shopify store and appears in the search results with relevant keyword searches.
Why use Dropwow?
- List of Chinese suppliers with cheap prices.
- Automation that allows for auto-order forwarding, forwarding of shipping details to sellers.
- Ability to import products to your Expandcart store with Dropwow software.
- A quick search through categories.
- Lots of helpful resources for dropshipping.
- Availability of API.
The fees that Dropwow charges are $2/order for the product to be shipped.
Megagoods specialty in the dropshipping field is electronic items and consumer durables. The comprehensive list on the website has categories that mostly belong to such a domain. You could start searching for the products once you have created an account for free.
Why use Megagoods?
- Listings of high-quality products.
- Affordable membership fees.
- A large catalog.
- Proper for dropshipping retailers who want to sell electronic items.
£14.99/monthly fee in addition to £1.5/order. Additionally, they charge a fee when orders are returned back.
11. Dropship Direct
Dropship Direct contains several brands which in turn help provide variety of items. It is mostly free to use, but there is also a premium package where you need to subscribe so that you can fully access therein.
This free choice could help you expand your knowledge about the type of products they offer and it could help you to try the premium version of it and get full information now.
In this case, you have to choose what works best for you and then you have to send it to your customers.
12. Nova Engel
A dropshipping store for cosmetics fans.
Nova Engel is an epic wholesale company established in 1982. The supplier offers products focused on high perfumery, cosmetics as well as professional hairdressing. The company is one of the leaders in the beauty industry in Europe.
This dropshipping platform helps you from the creation of your online store. The service puts you in contact with external service providers. The dropshipping suppliers are then directly integrated into the Nova Engel platform, which therefore manages your logistics.
13. Webdrop Market
WebdropMarket is a French site, specialized in the dropshipping for a multitude of different products:
- Automobiles & Motorcycles.
- Home appliance.
- Computer science.
- Drinks, among other goods.
Also, you are supported in the creation of an online store. Webdrop Market offers a SaaS platform to sell your products on your own site.
For owners of an online store, various modules and plugins are available. These allow Webdrop Market to be integrated quickly and directly into the CMS. Then all you have to do is import the product catalog.
14. Emuca Online
The benchmark for furniture and hardware.
The Emuca Group is present in various countries in Europe. Emuca designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products. These correspond to the furniture, carpentry, hardware and DIY sectors.
With 37 years of experience in the market, the group exports its products to more than 50 countries. The site opens its portal dedicated to dropshipping in 2018: Emuca Online. It offers a vast catalog of products, bringing together more than 1,200 references, intended for sale to B2B distributors.
The content offered is available in 6 languages. They are automatically synchronized with your E-Commerce, to facilitate cross-border sales.
VidaXL is an international dropshipping retailer, offering a wide range of products consisting of thousands of items from different categories, such as:
VidaXL dropshipping service offers registration to benefit from several advantages. We can cite the 16,000 referenced items, shipments to Europe / USA / Australia, among others.
The content can be translated into 24 languages, which you can then integrate into your E-Commerce site. As with the majority of other dropshipping suppliers, plugins and modules are available for some CMS.
The importance of dealing with a sound dropshipping supplier
Choosing your dropshipping suppliers therefore depends on a multitude of elements, it involves:
- The products you want to sell
- The trust you place in the supplier, and his reliability
- The commercial area you are targeting
- The possibilities of integration into a CMS or a marketplace, etc.
And you, do you have a dropshipping E-Commerce? How do you choose your suppliers?
A side note:
The above is merely a small sample of dropshipping providers who can help kick-start your dropshipping business, now all you need to do is to survey the benefits and downsides in each company and select based on your most suitable options to get your business going.
|Build your online store now, no credit card, no hidden fees
CTA Button: 15-day free trial (https://bit.ly/34eKjxh )
We hope that you find this article informative and interesting. We have discussed the definition of dropshipping and its benefits along with the most famous dropshippers that can help your dropshipping business to expand.
Dropshipping is one of the best ways to make money on the internet. It involves low initial investment and substantial profit margins. But with so many different options on the market, how can you find the best dropshipping provider for you? We all have different needs, so you need to determine which company can best meet your needs. We hope that this article will allow you to choose one that is perfectly suited to your projects.