Table of Contents
Table Of Contents
First off, we should talk about the importance of attending e-commerce and retail events that held in many countries from all over the world, such as Europe, the USA. the UK. Australia, Canada, India, and the middle east. Otherwise, you should be informed of that growing your business is requiring hard work and a great number of success aspects.
One of these success aspects is attending big, effective, and valuable events, conferences, and summits that focus on all the e-commerce and retail topics, in addition to discussing the big challenges that face all marketers, advertisers, retailers, brands, businesses, sellers, and all people who are operating in the e-commerce and retail industry around the world.
On this front, you should also know that every day, there are many big events take place around you; and these events are discussing a great suite of vital topics in digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, retail, conversion, ROI, content marketing, email marketing, marketing strategy, advertising, social media advertising, innovations, marketing technology, AI, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), search marketing, and social media marketing.
One of these large and big events that focus on E-commerce and Retail industry is eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019, which is considered to be one of the biggest summits that showcase an effective set of very important topics in E-commerce, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, and Retail.
eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 is presented and produced by Worldwide Business Research (WBR), which is considered to be one of the largest events’ organizers around the world and eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 is one of its big series of e-commerce, retail, ROI, conversions, affiliate marketing, branding, digital marketing, and social media events, conferences, and summits that are organized regularly in several countries around the world.
eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 offers a great opportunity to all marketers, retailers, e-commerce persons, advertisers, brands, businesses, and sellers to hear from the industry’s leaders, learn from the biggest names in the e-commerce and retail field, and meet a huge number of popular marketers and speakers from big agencies, companies,and industries.
This year’s event is a three-day event, which is considered to be The eCommerce and Digital Marketing Conference for Asia’s Leading Retail Innovators, as it will introduce a beautiful set of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the Digital marketing, otherwise, a great suite of valuable and amazing sessions, workshops, case studies, researches, talks, and presentations.
eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 will be organized in 05 – 07 of March 2019 at Sheraton Towers Singapore.
eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 Main Topics:
As we explained, eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 will discuss an effective set of hot and important topics and a great listing of the challenges that face all people who are working in the e-commerce and retail, these topics include:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Blockchain for E-Commerce
- Voice Search
- Social commerce
- E-Commerce Trends 2019
- Amazon Advertising
- Distributed commerce
- The Omnichannel Expectation
- Customer engagement
- Brand meets performance marketing
- Machine Learning strategy
- Data Science
- Product strategy
- Marketing Data
- Search Bots
- conversion optimization
- B2B Marketing
Benefits of Attending The eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019:
As a marketer, advertiser, webmaster, retailer, and seller, you should register your seat in this big e-commerce and retail confernce, beacuse of a large list of benefits, such as:
- 5 Star Content
- 5 Star Speakers
- 5 Star Networking
- 45 Peer-to-Peer Discussions
- 100 Thought Leading Speakers
- 300 Retailers Collaborating
- 400 Attendees
- Discover the latest in E-commerce, Retail, Conversions, Digital Marketing, and Social media in 2019.
- Learn from senior-level marketers and top executives from world-leading e-commerce players, retailers and innovative publishers.
- Connect with a great community of marketers, retailers, e-commerce persons, and sellers, who are coming come from different countries around the world.
- Learn from an effective and valuable suite of sessions, workshops, and talks & presentations.
- Identify What’s Trending In The e-commerce, ROI, conversions, and retail industry.
- Network With People Who Matter.
- Learn how effectively to Grow Your work and business.
- Hear from the best industry’s leaders, speakers, brands, and companies.
eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019 Main Speakers:
- Rex Cheuk – Head of Tmall Global, HK, Macau & SEA At Tmall Global – Alibaba Group.
- Dr. Wolfgang Baier – Group CEO At Luxasia.
- Dustin Jones – Managing Director, Brand Accelerator At Fung Retailing Group.
- Elias Pour – Chief Marketing Officer At Zalora.
- Suzan Chen – Commercial Director eCommerce At Under Armour.
- Enrico Baldo – Retail Director At APAC Crocs.
- Joey Bian – Head Of Ads Innovation & Business Growth At JD.com.
- Vincenzo Carrieri – Asia Pacific Regional Director At CANALI Far East.
- Ben Flintoff – General Manager At Baskin-Robbins Australia.
- Jasper Knoben – E-Commerce & New Business Development Lead, APAC At Philips.
- Amit Thard – eCommerce Leader SEA, Stanley At Black & Decker.
- Luc Wong Lun Hing – Head of E-commerce At Royal Friesland Campina.
- Komsan Kwunchaithunya – Group GM & SVP At The Mall Group & Thai Retailers.
- Rakesh Sharma – Business Head for Stores and Omnichannel At METRO Cash & Carry India.
- eTailers & Retailers:
-Conference Only (Open to eTailers & Retailers Only) – USD$1,499
-Conference and Focus Day (Open to eTailers & Retailers Only) – USD$1,699
-Conference Only (Open to All Non-retailers) – USD$2,999
No credit card required and no hidden fees.