Table of Contents
Table Of Contents
It is clear that succeeding in e-Commerce, Retail, and Business is not an easy mission. especially in this competitive landscape, hence you should be sure that you need several tips and efforts to reach your goals and objectives, in addition to growing your business and put your self at the top of your competitors.
These needed efforts include working hard, being updated with any new edition in your industry, and regularly attending large and big events, conferences, and summits, which matter your business a lot and discussing trending topics in your industry. So, attending e-commerce, conversions, and retail conference that are held in big countries worldwide should be one of your very important tasks that are included in your schedule.
It is a fact that these big e-commerce, conversions, retail, advertising, digital marketing, and social media events and conference will help you discover everything about your business and work, in addition to enabling you to make right decisions, as it holds a great set of effective discussions the try to solve all problems and challenges that face all marketers, advertisers, retailers, sellers, brands, businesses, and all people who are operating in the digital marketing, e-commerce, and retail industry.
On this front, we should also mention that if we want to talk about the benefits of attending big e-commerce, conversions, ROI, retail, digital marketing, affiliate marketing, and social media events, conferences, and summits; we can’t count it accurately. Hence, in this article, we will talk about one of the biggest and largest conferences in the world that focus on e-commerce, conversions, ROI, retail, and affiliate marketing; this big event is eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019.
As we explained, eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019 is considered to be one of the most effective and impactful retail and e-commerce events that held across Europe. It is also considered to be one of the Worldwide Business Research (WBR) series of big e-commerce and retail events.
Additionally, it should be pointed out that Worldwide Business Research is becoming one of the largest companies and agencies, which introduce a great set of big E-commerce, Retail, and Digital marketing events around the world, including the USA, the UK, and Europe. It also holds regularly an impactful series of eCommerce, retail, conversions, ROI, content marketing, email marketing, marketing technology, marketing strategy, affiliate marketing, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, digital marketing, and social media events that held regularly around the world.
Worldwide Business Research (WBR) also produced eTail Asia Summit | Singapore 2019, which offers a great opportunity to all marketers, retailers, e-commerce persons, advertisers, brands, businesses, and sellers to hear from the industry’s leaders, learn from the biggest names in the e-commerce and retail field, and meet a huge number of popular marketers and speakers from big agencies, companies,and industries. Otherwise, it will take place from 05 – 07 of March 2019 at Sheraton Towers Singapore.
eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019 is a two-day event, which will be produced from 07 – 08 of March 2019 at The InterContinental Berlin, Germany, Europe.
Do not let this big and valuable event -eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019- miss you!. Complete reading this article to know why you should be one of the first attendees of this conference, in addition to discovering the conference’s speakers listing, main topics, tickets pricing, and benefits of attending.
eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019 Main Topics:
- Blockchain for E-Commerce
- Voice Search
- Social commerce
- E-Commerce Trends 2019
- Amazon Advertising
- Distributed commerce
- The Omnichannel Expectation
- Customer engagement
- Brand meets performance marketing
- Machine Learning strategy
- Data Science
- Product strategy
- Marketing Data
- Search Bots
- conversion optimization
- B2B Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
Why Should Attend The eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019?!
- Discover the latest in E-commerce, Retail, Conversions, Digital Marketing, and Social media in 2019.
- Learn from senior-level marketers and top executives from world-leading e-commerce players, retailers and innovative publishers.
- Connect with a great community of marketers, retailers, e-commerce persons, and sellers, who are coming come from different countries around the world.
- Learn from an effective and valuable suite of sessions, workshops, and talks & presentations.
- Identify What’s Trending In The e-commerce, ROI, conversions, and retail industry.
- Network With People Who Matter.
- Learn how effectively to Grow Your work and business.
- Hear from the best industry’s leaders, speakers, brands, and companies.
eTail Europe Summit | Germany 2019 Main Speakers:
- David Geisen – CDO At MediaMarkt Iberia.
- Michael Böhme – Head of Direct Marketing Operations At Zalando.
- Jens-Ole Boelsen – Head of UX At Otto Group.
- Constance Stein – Head of eCommerce Innovation At Otto.
- Marina Sverdel – Head of Omnichannel Customer Experience At METRO-NOM.
- Johan Lidenmark – Chief Digital Officer At Intersport.
- Arnaud Jolif – Chief Marketing Officer At DeinDeal.
- Michael Bermadinger – Head of eCommerce Operations & Projects At Interspar.
- Peter Grebarsche – Head of Digital Strategy & CRM At L’ORÉAL.
- Frank Hasselmann – Managing Director At Galaxus.
- Bożena Nawara-Borek – eCommerce Manager Europe/ CEEMEA At Swarovski.
- Rossen Roussev – Global eCommerce Manager At Pandora.
- Thorsten Wilhelm – Chief Commercial Officer At Intertoys.
- Daniele Sghedoni – Head of Data & Marketing Technologies for eCommerce At Benetton.