Having good and safe online payment methods is one of the most important elements of owning a successful online store that can achieve all its objectives and achieve the highest selling rates through the store.
The provision of multiple and highly reliable payment methods within an online store can significantly affect the volume of sales, whether positive or negative. Many studies have confirmed that if the online payment company or gateway that the website or online store deals with is not reliable. It helps to increase the bounce rate on the store and also drives a large number of customers and shoppers to back away from the purchase decisions they had made.
Therefore, as an online store owner, you should be aware of all the top online payment gateways and companies that introduce good and brilliant payment services and you can deal with it, in order to enhance and boost your online store and gain your online shoppers’ confidence.
Based in that, We have assembled the top 10 e-payment companies around the world, which your store or website can handle without concern so you can achieve the highest selling and reliability rates in your online store by customers and shoppers.
Through the first part of this article, we have showcased 6 of top 10 online payment gateways around the world, which were (BitPay – Due – Flagship Merchant Services – Worldpay – Payline – Adyen). But, in this part, we will showcase the rest four online payment gateways, which are (Stripe – Western Union – Payoneer – PayPal).
4- The Online Payment Gateway “Stripe”
Stripe is one of the best payment companies that offer send and receive payment services globally, either through the internet or mobile phone applications. It comes in the top four positions in the list of top 10 online payment gateways around the world.
On this front, it should be pointed out that one of the main advantages of Stripe is that it makes it easier for all customers around the world to pay using all types of credit cards in payment, in addition to being able to pay in more than 135 currencies, including the electronic currency “Bet coin”.
Stripe Top Features:
- Allows payment using all types of credit cards around the world.
- Through its services, it is able to pay in more than 135 currencies, including the electronic currency “Bitcoin”.
- Clear fees structure and good integration with all major e-commerce systems and user-friendly interface are huge factors in helping Stripe to gather a happy customer base and be one of the most popular payment portals on the market.
- Stripe lets you process one-time payments or invoice customers on a frequent basis, set up a market, or even handle personal payments.
- Stripe also guarantees transaction security and stores all credit card numbers and transaction details in a secure manner (using good AES-256 encryption keys).
- It has money transfer licenses across the United States, AFSL in Australia, Electronic Money Licensing in Europe, and MSB registered in Canada.
- Compatible with PSD2 and strong customer authentication (SCA) in the EU.
- Currently available in more than 30 countries around the world.
- Works with a large number of third-party tools and platforms.
- In addition, there is 24×7 support via email, chat and over the phone.
For more details about the company and its registration conditions, you can visit the Stripe official website here.
3- Western Union
Western Union is considered to be the third-largest online payment company in the world, as it managed to facilitate sending and receiving money between individuals and businesses in different ways, whether by mobile phone or retail channels. Or even across websites and online stores.
Western Union’s services cover more than 200 countries around the world with nearly 500 customers from around the world. In addition, Western Union’s business transactions have exceeded $ 150 billion.
When talking about how to enjoy Western Union services, anyone can transfer money to others either through the company’s website, mobile application, or any retailer.
For more details about the company and its registration conditions, you can visit Western Union’s official website here.
2- The Online Payment Gateway “Payoneer”
Payoneer comes second only to PayPal as the world’s leading online payment company, offering services and facilities to all individuals and businesses around the world for electronic payment across the Internet from around the world.
Payoneer is one of the world’s leading online payment providers with over 199 countries worldwide, enabling individuals and companies to receive and send money in ways that are safe, simple and low-cost.
Coming to how to subscribe to the online payment services provided by the payment company “Payoneer” online in more than 199 countries, all that is required by any store is that the customer enters the required data required by the company step by step and when the completion of the process correctly and successfully the company sends a credit card to the client Through which he can withdraw the payments of his products through the local bank account or ATM machines, in return for a small percentage of the service.
For more details about the company and its registration conditions, you can visit Payoneer’s official website here.
PayPal is one of the leading online payment companies, if not the best. The company provides all customers, whether individuals or companies, services to send and receive payments securely, easily and simply through personal accounts or websites.
PayPal takes over most of the auction sites and e-commerce sites as well as most of the world’s businesses, which rely mainly on PayPal’s e-payment services, making PayPal a leader for all other online payment companies.
“Thedailyrecords” ranked the top 10 e-payment gateways in 2018 as confirming that more than 7 million companies worldwide rely heavily on PayPal’s e-payment services, which are highly trusted in their e-services. One of the most important features that differentiate the payment company PayPal electronic payment is accepted to pay more than 25 currencies in the world.
When you talk about how to subscribe and enjoy PayPal services for e-payment through your e-store or website, all you need to do is enjoy an e-mail, credit card or bank account. Make it easier for customers to manage their accounts via mobile phone with ease.
PayPal Top Features:
- Acquires most auction sites and e-commerce sites as well as most of the world’s businesses that rely mainly on PayPal’s e-payment services.
- “Thedailyrecords” ranked the top 10 e-payment gateways in 2018 as more than 7 million companies worldwide rely heavily on PayPal’s e-payment services.
- Accepted to pay more than 25 currencies in the world.
- It has a mobile application to make it easier for customers to manage their accounts via mobile phone with ease.
- You do not need a merchant account to use PayPal.
- You get advanced protection from fraud.
- You can bill.
- You can quickly withdraw funds to a bank account in your local currency.
For more details about the company and its registration conditions, you can visit PayPal’s official website here.
Success in e-commerce in all its forms and sizes is a combination of factors and elements. In case you are one of the owners of shops or websites that provide online products, you need to know these ingredients and their impact on the success of your online business.
In this article, we discussed one of the most important factors that helps all e-shops to achieve the highest rates of online sales, which is providing reliable electronic payment services and benefits, which helps to win the confidence of customers and shoppers through your store.
In this article, we have compiled the top 10 companies that offer e-payment services to all customers around the world. We explained the advantages of each of these companies, which you can rely on multiple services to send and receive payments online.